ubuntu-us-ne May 3rd

Matt Micek mmicekfremontubuntu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 11:53:38 BST 2008

Hi all,

This is with a heavy heart, but it is a prior commitment. I  take care of an small acreage and due to the real poor weather in April, I am running about 3 weeks behind getting things planted. The ground temperature has just stated to warm up and the ground was still soaked as of this last weekend. I was hoping to be farther along by now and I may not be able to make it to the May 3rd event.  It actually depends on the weather right now. Due to my current job, weekends are when I get most of the work completed.

However, this may lead into a topic of discussion: Since this is an agricultural state, or area, How can Ubuntu/Linux be use in agriculture, farming and gardening?

Sincerely,

Matt M