ubuntu-us-ne Room confirmed for Release Party

Wed Apr 9 14:20:27 BST 2008

I think I can actually make this since my classes end May 2nd. Sorry I've
been so absent lately, this semester is kicking my butt.

I can bring a laptop with Xubuntu installed, or could try getting Edubuntu
installed. I also have an OLPC I could TRY to get Xubuntu running on, but no
promises. :)

I could burn some CD's/DVD's, too. Maybe 15 or so? Let me know.

Karin Dalziel || http://www.nirak.net || karin at dalziel.org