ubuntu-us-ne Hello!

Matt Micek mmicekfremontubuntu at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 13:40:18 BST 2008

Hello everyone.

I have just joined the Nebraska Ubuntu group and wish to introduce myself.

launchpad homepage:

https://launchpad.net/~mmicekfremontubuntu

I have been working with Ubuntu and Open Source for several years. It has been rather lonely in the Fremont area!  It is good to get involved in some way and to hear there are others in the area! I really do not have a lot free time any more. However, I would like to help in any way I can.

When the opportunity presents itself, I have been setting up and promoting Ubuntu systems in the Fremont area. Not many though.  I do build my own systems and I am able to provide some hardware support.

Sincerely,

Matt M.