[ubuntu-us-nc] Mailing List Admin

markthecarp markthecarp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 01:27:39 UTC 2013

Hi All,

A few months ago I asked for volunteers to admin the team mailing list. I
received one response and added that person to the admin list.

In the last week I've received an email a day requesting moderation.

I have not moderated expecting one of the others that are presumably more
active in the community to take care of it. Tonight I will remove myself as
an admin for this mailing list.

Current admins are:
christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
markthecarp at gmail.com
akgraner at ubuntu.com
jeff at canonical.com

The list isn't getting bounces from any of those addresses so I assume (i
know the saying) they are valid.

I _am currently commuting between Hagerstown,MD/Martinsburg,WV and
Charleston, WV. 1000 miles a week driving.

Peace Yall

-Mark