[ubuntu-us-nc] Snack & Hack

Jim Rorie jfrorie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:15:01 UTC 2012

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7800+Stevens+Mill+Rd+%23+Q%2C+Matthews%2C+NC>

7800 Stevens Mill Rd # Q, Matthews, NC

Thursday, August 2, 2012

6:30 PM

We all are into Linux. We hang out. Chaos ensues.

The agenda will be pot luck. Everyone brings something of interest.
Share. Talk about something that you read this week. Explain something
you figured out. Demo something you are playing with. Ask questions of
those that have more experience. Talk about what you'd like to do. The
floor is open.  If you know of a Linux event in the near future, bring info.

Bring an appetite.  The food is good and I'd like us to show some patronage.

http://www.meetup.com/charlug/events/71065772/