[ubuntu-us-nc] Apple Power Mac G4 Silver

Yosef Shimon yshimon at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 23:29:08 UTC 2012

Hello group and fellowship:

This is Yosef Shimon, I'm still in a quandary over this MAC that has Ubuntu as the OS. It is an Apple Power Mac G4 Model M8493 with 80GB HD, original OS Ubuntu 10.04. Went to the ubuntu site and version 11 was downloaded as an upgrade.  After rebooting the video looked like something from the Twilight Zone. Resolution all shot with weird colors. I don't know how to ID the video card. I would like to go back to ubuntu 10.4. How do I accomplish this feat?

Thank you for all the help.

Yosef

"My people has been eliminated for lack of knowledge; for you have spurned knowledge, and I will spurn you from serving me; and as you have forgotten the Torah of your G-d, I too, will forget your children.
Hosea 4:6 The TANACH, Stones Edition.