[ubuntu-us-nc] Fwd: OpenWeek Call for Instructors / Sessions

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 11 19:13:26 UTC 2011

It's Open Week time again!   YAY this is my favorite Ubuntu Week and kicks
off each new release cycle.  If you want to give a session and need some
help let me know I can help you out as well.  I'll be sending out more
information for those wanting to attend the sessions as it gets closer to
the date.