[ubuntu-us-nc] Team Meeting

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:05:36 UTC 2011

i was assuming daniel had been made owner thursday. thursday was the analogy
about everyone standing around the worksite and not doing anything i
believe... anyways, i wont be able to make the meeting tomorrow unless i can
tether in the car. again, my official stance is to just transfer ownership
to amber or daniel or one of the other regulars, and we can implement
something like the ubuntu-womens team has in the future which is a separate
LP ownership team that can be the owner of our current LP account. this
should give us the ability to have multiple owners (if needed). worst case
scenario marx does not transfer ownership, and does not return. in this
case, we can request the ownership transfer from an ubuntu admin.

i for one appreciate all you have done marx, and i appreciate your trying to
do the right thing, and do this switch democratically. im unclear as to what
the hold up is though.

as for the rest of the team, we will be able to resolve this issue with or
without marx, and we will be able to sort this out in plenty of time to
renew our official ubuntu team membership.

MH

mikeholstein.info <http://www.mikeholstein.info/>