[ubuntu-us-nc] Resignation

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 8 15:29:31 UTC 2011

Mark,

Thanks for all you've done over the years, it's been and continues to
be appreciated. Good Luck in all your future endeavors and remember
you are always part of the team whether you can be active or not.  We
all have moments when life must take priority over our volunteer
activities and that's expected actually.

I am more than happy to take over the ownership roles until we as a
team can organize a bit better, and I'll be more than happy to help
mentor those who have stepped up to ans said they will take a more
active role on things like Ubuntu Membership, Code of Conduct,
Leadership Code of Conduct, Team Contact and more as it relates to the
community.  Any ownership transferred to me would be a temp step until
a leadership team is in place.  Then we can set up an LP leadership
team that owns the team resources instead on a single person.

Thanks again,

Amber