[ubuntu-us-nc] Ubuntu Hour

markthecarp markthecarp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 22:02:40 UTC 2011

Hi Yall,

This is my standard email to a couple of lists; not quite appropriate for here.

An Ubuntu Hour will be held at Krankies Coffee on Saturday Feb 12th,
2011 from 11:00 am until 12:00 pm EST. This event is being sponsored
by the Ubuntu North Carolina Local Team.

The Ubuntu hour is based on a few simple principles:

    * You live or work nearby a place with Internet access where you
can go for 1 hr. every week or every other week, you decide
    * You wear something with the Ubuntu logo or have an Ubuntu
sticker on your laptop (if you bring a laptop)
    * When/if you show up, you agree to the Ubuntu Code of Conduct
    * Anyone can start an Ubuntu Hour, anywhere, anytime.

If you do not have something to wear with the Ubuntu logo just look
for someone that is wearing or displaying the logo. I'll also have
some ink pens and 9.10 "official" LiveCD's to give away.

Everyone is welcome just please abide by the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.