[ubuntu-us-nc] Release Party Plans in NC?

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 14 02:03:22 UTC 2011

Hi all!

Ubuntu 11.04 is scheduled for release on April 28th, 2011 [0] and as
such who wants to either plan or attend a party in your area.

As of the writing of this email, we have LoCo members who are working
on a release party in Chapel Hill on the 28th, at the crunkleton [1]
from 7-9 pm.
So if you are in the Research Triangle area and can attend please let
me know we can let the establishment know if we are going to commit to
the space.

Are there any other release parties planned?  If so please let me know
so I can get the information added to the loco directory. [2]

Thanks everyone!  Hope there will be some parties throughout NC to
celebrate the arrival of Ubuntu 11.04.

[0] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyReleaseSchedule
[1] - http://thecrunkleton.com/
[2] - http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/744/detail/