[ubuntu-us-nc] meetings and such

J Mark Cox markthecarp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:16:34 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 22:34 -0400, Mike Holstein wrote:
> who is the team lead? we missed a meeting tonite, and that could be on
> me, but i would like to start a general brainstorming here on what we
> can do to try and revive the group.. i think determining who the team
> lead is could be a great start... thanks

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure who is the team lead. I'm not sure of the definition
either.

I jumped in on the IRC channel back in late '08 or '07. Back then the
channel had another name. Same on Launchpad. I took over those at that
time. Bored, unemployed carpenter at the time.

I "own" the IRC channel and the Launchpad team.

I gained this by asking the creator for these rights. I am _more than
willing to pass on either of one these.

The power tools that I use daily make sawdust not python or ...

I was bored and now I have sawdust to make so who is next?

-mark
bills to pay making sawdust