[ubuntu-us-nc] Hello

Daniel Caleb nix at tek12.com
Fri May 21 22:48:51 BST 2010

My cert was sponsored through a company I was working with at the time,
but it was the LPIC. At the time, my distros were Suse and Redhat - this
was pre-fedora...

There are some people in Charlotte that are in the #ubuntu-us-nc channel
all the time, tronyx for one... He just moved down there a few months
ago. I find myself down in Charlotte every now and then too.

Daniel