[ubuntu-us-nc] Release Parties

J Mark Cox markthecarp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:54:56 GMT 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 21:00 -0500, Joe wrote:
> Hi everyone. I am needing to get some information on release parties for
> the LoCo wiki and promotional efforts. If you are hosting one, please
> send the date, time and location of it.

I've reserved a room at Foothills Brewery [1] in Winston-Salem, NC [2]
for the 29th of April 2010 [3]. At a recent birthday party I saw a cake
with the picture of the celebrant's face on top.

Foothills expects us to spend at least $125 but they aren't real strict
on that policy.

Lynx cake
Quiz with prize
Ostrich burgers (ostrich = name of 11.10 release)

[1]http://www.foothillsbrewing.com
[2]http://www.cityofws.org
[3]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseSchedule

What am I forgetting....oh 7:00 pm. I can probably adjust that some. Now
I'm stuck thinking of adjectives that start with the letter "o". Ornery
Ostrich, nah...

-mark