[ubuntu-us-nc] Fwd: I write from Chile (about earthquake)

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:14:54 GMT 2010

Hi all

I wanted to forward this heartfelt email and my reply to it as well.
The earthquake and tsunami in Chile has devastated those in the Ubuntu
Community - The Chilean LoCo team.  Please keep them in your hearts
and thoughts.  I hope we in NC never have to experience anything like
that.

Many Thanks!
Amber