[ubuntu-us-nc] PDF conversion

T. R. Mirchandani tmirchandani at presensit.com
Tue Jun 22 16:37:41 BST 2010

Dewey,
Yep they are indeed part of the default install of Lurid Lynx.
Thor

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 10:33 -0500, Dewey Hylton wrote:

> [...]

Thor Mirchandani
Presens Technologies, Ltd.

tel:             336 499 3796
mobile:      336 995 0084

Presens Technologies, Ltd. is a leading supplier of Open Source products
and services in the Southeast United States.

http://www.presensit.com