[ubuntu-us-nc] meetings

John Ghormley john at johnghormley.com
Fri Jul 2 17:43:48 BST 2010

I'm with Mike on a change from Thursday.  I was a proponent of Thursday, but
I now have a frequent conflict on Thursdays.  I'm not fond of Tuesdays
either, but Monday or Wednesday would work well for me.  But Thursday will
be a no show for me most weeks due to a schedule change for me.

Again, like Mike, I think we could make better use of the list which might
even prepare us for more meaningful discussions at the meetings.

John - jcg2