[ubuntu-us-nc] Monthly Team Report

J Mark Cox markthecarp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:04:27 GMT 2010

Hey Y'all,

It is end of the month time so I've filled out our team report for the
month of January. If anyone has anything to add please do so before
Sunday the 31st.

The following is the link to the monthly report wiki page.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/TeamReports/10/January

Also we are a week or so out from our next meeting so if you have
something you would like to add to the agenda for the next meeting you
can do so by posting to this mailing list or by editing
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/Meeting/Agenda

Please use the survey Amber posted so we can determine if another day or
time is better.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MJ5TT5X

-mark