[ubuntu-us-nc] Winston-Salem Ubuntu Hour

John Ghormley ghormley.j at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 03:20:37 GMT 2010

I have an Ubuntu baseball cap that I purchased for this event last month but
when it arrived, the one size fits all cap was too small for me.  Therefore,
if you want to use it as a prize or in some other fashion, Mark, I'll bring
it along on Saturday.  However, since it didn't fit, I won't be wearing any
Ubuntu gear.  *grin*

John