[ubuntu-us-nc] Ubuntu-NC-Loco Meeting, Tomorrow at 7pm

Daniel Caleb nix at tek12.com
Tue Aug 31 12:27:24 BST 2010

Last reminder... in case you forgot. :)

What: NC Team Loco Meeting
Where: #ubuntu-us-nc
When Wednesday, September 1st
Time: 7pm to 8pm

We have had a lot of responses in favor of transiting to a once a month
meeting instead of bi-monthly. To date I haven't seen nor heard any
issues or disagreements with this move. That being said, we will move to
vote on the subject in tomorrow's meeting.

For specific details on the Loco Team meetings, check here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/Meeting

The upcoming agenda for this meeting is located here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/Meeting/Agenda

Hope to see you all there.
Daniel

~~

For information on how to use IRC and connect to #ubuntu-us-nc ::
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Courses/IRC/ or respond to this email, and
we'll help you as best we can