[ubuntu-us-nc] meetings

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 27 02:25:07 BST 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 4:12 PM, John Ghormley <john at johnghormley.com> wrote:
> I agree with you, Mike.  Meetings more than once a month seem unnecessary.
> Unless the Team gets more active, I see no reason to meet twice a month.
> There seems to be many issues for each of us that keeps our meeting
> attendance from happening on a regular basis.  Therefore, fewer meetings
> should reduce absences.
>
> John  jcg2 or KJ4UFG
>

> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Mike Holstein <mikeh789 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> i would like to recruit a regular team of meeting chair-persons for the
>> IRC channel team meetings... ALSO, i have brought this up before, but i
>> would like to see us have meetings once a month instead of twice a month...
>> i mention that because if only 6 of us can commit to this, then that means
>> every 6 months (only twice a year) you would need to either chair the
>> meeting, or make sure a chair-person is in place... thats really not so
>> bad.. i can be available for this, and a couple other have mentioned their
>> willingness.. we can talk about this more next meeting and vote about the
>> monthly schedule... thanks...

+1 one from me on the once a month more fruitful meetings.  I feel
terrible that I haven't been able to make it to meetings this summer,
but school started back so I should be able to make it to them once a
month.

Amber

--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://akgraner.com/

Just me Amber.

Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done.
Amelia Earhart