[ubuntu-us-nc] meetings

John Ghormley john at johnghormley.com
Thu Aug 26 21:12:29 BST 2010

I agree with you, Mike.  Meetings more than once a month seem unnecessary.
Unless the Team gets more active, I see no reason to meet twice a month.
There seems to be many issues for each of us that keeps our meeting
attendance from happening on a regular basis.  Therefore, fewer meetings
should reduce absences.

John  jcg2 or KJ4UFG