[ubuntu-us-nc] meetings

Daniel Caleb nix at tek12.com
Thu Aug 26 19:51:32 BST 2010

I'll second the once a month meeting idea... as it is, there seems to
be a large fall off of interest in the group. I don't think more
meetings would help, I think less more fruitful meetings would be vastly
better.

We need to decide what everyone thinks about this so we can
update the wiki... it's still reflecting the old 1st and 3rd thursdays
info. I believe we moved to 1st and 3rd Wed - correct?

Daniel

On