[ubuntu-us-nc] New Meeting Day and Time

J Mark Cox markthecarp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:23:18 BST 2010

Hello All,

The survey results were in on August 1st. I apologize for not posting
and getting the next meeting day/time rolling sooner.

Wednesday at 7:00 pm was the most popular. I've learned that
surveymonkee wants $20/month to be able to share the results online so I
took some screenshots. [1][2]

Mike Holsein will chair the next meeting which will be held Wednesday,
August 11, 2010 at 7:00 pm EDT. This on the team channel on Freenode.net
(#ubuntu-us-nc). For folks that do not wish to setup an IRC client you
can use the following link to join the meeting from your web browser
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-us-nc.

Please see the agenda located at...
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/Meeting

Some new items on the agenda are:
-selecting a new team contact/lead person
-a report on a new meeting day and time

You can add items to the agenda by editing
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/Meeting/Agenda

and by joining the meeting.

[1]http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/f2Q0lysV0ftQAWOoWLaTID6HqJQFV4-LGJ4MmhX5SF0?feat=directlink
[2]http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WmnscNmIRF77b-76B6nR0j6HqJQFV4-LGJ4MmhX5SF0?feat=directlink