[ubuntu-us-nc] Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx Release Party

Bill Farrow ubuntu at arrowsreach.com
Thu Apr 29 19:25:10 BST 2010

Hi, I found out about this event via Facebook, so I thought it should
be posted here too :-)

Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx Release Party
  Thursday, April 29, 2010
  6:30pm - 11:00pm
  Big Boss Brewing Company
  1249 Wicker Drive, Raleigh, NC

Get inspired by the Lucid Lynx, the newest member of the Linux pets.
Come learn, meet friends and celebrate the release of Ubuntu 10.04,
Lucid Lynx.

Feel free to bring your laptop or netbook and install the new release.
We'll have some CDs ready for you.

If you have any questions, suggestions, expectations or ideas, please
feel free to post or send an email. The goal is for everybody to have
fun, meet new people and/or old friends, talk about and around Ubuntu,
introduce your friends to the world of Linux and just have a good
time.

And please spread the word.