[ubuntu-us-nc] irc meeting reminder

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:24:15 BST 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 5:30 AM, markthecarp <markthecarp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mike Holstein wrote:
> > September 22nd, 2009 7:00pm - 8:30pm EST - IRC (#ubuntu-us-nc)
> > <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/Meeting>

Also if anyone has anything they would like to add to the agenda please do.
Or if wiki's aren't your favorite just shoot me and email  akgraner [ a t]
ubuntu  [d o t] com, ping someone in the IRC channel or just reply to this
email thread,  and we'll get it added for you.
Thanks!

> That is tomorrow
> Arrive with no sorrow
> Be there
> Or be square

-mark

> not a poet

Amber

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds