[ubuntu-us-nc] Ubuntu Global Jam in NC

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:38:52 BST 2009

Hi all!

So this Saturday if you are in and around the Lake Lure (Western NC) Area
please stop by.

What:  Ubuntu Global Jam

Where:  The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa http://www.lakelure.com/lake_lure_inn.php

Day: Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time: 10am -5pm

Should be some food and drinks. Bug triaging, Doc Fixing, LoCo Leadership
sessions rocking the venue.  Demo's of ubuntu will be available and more. So
pop in and be part of the fun.  If you are needing to stay the weekend.
Hotel has offered a discounted rate of 89/99 USD. (based on availability).
If you have questions about the hotel please email me off list at akgraner
at ubuntu.com

Please pop in the IRC channel #ubuntu-us-nc on freednode, reply to the
mailing list or email me if you think you are going to head that way.  (Just
trying to get a count for food and drinks)  Thanks everyone and can't wait
to see you there..

Thanks everyone hope to see you there!
Amber

--
Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds