[ubuntu-us-nc] [Charlug] Linux installfest

Jim Rorie jfrorie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 21:45:01 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 16:36 -0400, Thomas Meiswinkel wrote:
> algorithms.  It's comparable to Microsoft Robotics Studio in this
> regard

I didn't know that this package existed.  I will not sleep well tonite.

Anyone ever seen Westworld? =8()

> http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/

This sounds interesting.  Will look into it.

-
Jim Rorie

jfrorie at gmail.com
http://www.unconventional-wisdom.org
IM: jfrorie (XMPP/GoogleTalk)

There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty:
Soap, Ballot, Jury, Ammo. Use in that order.