[ubuntu-us-nc] Next IRC Meeting

John Ghormley ghormley.j at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:29:15 GMT 2009

Mark,

Thanks for the notice.  Unfortunately, I will not be available to be on-line
more than likely.  I have another Linux meeting that I've committed to at
the same time.  However, if I can "drop by" while at the other meeting, I'll
do so.  I would like to be involved with the Ubuntu team.

John Ghormley
Walkertown