[ubuntu-us-nc] NC LoCo Alternates and divisions of responsibility

markthecarp markthecarp at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:28:19 BST 2009

Jeremy Foshee wrote:
> Folks,
>        Some of you weren't here for our last IRC meeting, but one of the
> topics we have been discussing is a delegation of responsibilities so
> that Mark isn't having to shoulder everything. There are a number of
> areas where we can offload some of this onto other members, and I think
> that this is a good idea.
>
> I propose we discuss this in more detail in the next meeting at 7PM on
> May 26th. I encourage any of you interested in this group at all to
> attend the meeting which will be held in the #ubuntu-us-nc room of the
> FreeNode servers.
>
> Hope to see you there,
>
> -Jeremy (JFo)

Part of the reason for this is a backup measure. No one wants to dwell
on it but weird accidents and such do happen so I think it's good to
have multiple people in the important roles to allow for a seamless
transition.

-mailing list admin
-IRC channel OP status, doesn't seem to be a way to do co-ownership there
-launchpad page co-ownership

-mark (_marx_)