[ubuntu-us-nc] Cookout on Sunday 5-24-09

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:18:06 BST 2009

Hi,

Hey so if anyone is interested I thought it would be cool to have a
UDS party on Sunday at my house. OK so maybe any excuse to get people
together and talk about Ubuntu.

So if anyone wants to join me then email me at akgraner [at] gmail
[dot] com and I can give you more info: place, times etc. Oh an btw
I'm in Fuquay-Varina, NC, just incase you want to see how far away it
is from you before you email.

Kinda like a release party but we are going to celebrate the planning
of Karmic Koala - you know a practice run before October.

Hope to hear from you!  Have a great day!
:-) Amber

--
Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds