[ubuntu-us-nc] group logo

markthecarp markthecarp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:45:52 GMT 2009

Dewey Hylton wrote:
> On Mar 19, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Dewey Hylton wrote:
>
>> a few of us have been toying with logos ... attached are my
>> contributions for tonight. i tried uploading them to our wiki, but
>> openid is having issues and i am unable to authenticate.
>>
>> <ubuntu-nc.svg><ubuntu-nc-3.svg><ubuntu-nc-2.svg>
>
> okay, so the list doesn't like attachments ... look here instead:
>
> http://www.deweyonline.com/files/temp/ubuntu-nc.svg
> http://www.deweyonline.com/files/temp/ubuntu-nc-2.svg
> http://www.deweyonline.com/files/temp/ubuntu-nc-3.svg

Actually Dewey there is a 40 kb file size limit to attachments. That's
why your post was held.

I've made an attempt as well and put it on my Flickr account...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/markthecarp/3371566654/
For those in the IRC meeting last night this is slightly different.

Jim Rorie made one last night and it can be seen here...
http://picasaweb.google.com/jfrorie/Ubuntu#

Curtis Adkins has made one too using Kubuntu colors but I hesitate to
edit the copy he sent me.

So what do you all (yall for natives) thing of these?

On Launch Parties Jim had a cool suggestion that ended with the fire
department arriving. Maybe we could get someone in South Carolina to
bring some of those not legal here fireworks. Seriously though I will
see about getting the Cafe Roche location that PLUG has been using for
April 23d for a gathering in Winston, unless folks in the Winston area
have another suggestion. I'm open to other ideas.

-mark