[ubuntu-us-nc] Charlotte Meeting

Jim Rorie jfrorie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:37:52 BST 2009

We are trying to gauge interest in a small meet & greet for the
Charlotte area Ubuntu'ers.  Saturday 7/25 @ 10am. A good central
location for us would be hwy 74/51.  There is a Caribou Coffee with
Wifi.

1909 Matthews Township Pkwy Ste 300, Matthews, NC 28105

It's about 5 minutes from 485 for people coming from the university or
Ballentyne and 74 is convenient for people coming from downtown. If
there is sufficient interest for another venue, we could talk about it
then.

We can get together and see what everyone's interests are.  If we get
enough interest we could look at a bug jam or installfest further down
the road.

Any takers?

-
Jim Rorie