[ubuntu-us-nc] logo voting

Daniel Caleb techknow at internalkernel.com
Tue Jun 9 15:42:27 BST 2009

I'll second that vote!

And... I'll introduce myself. I've been lurking on the mailing list for a
little while here. I moved to Asheville, NC recently (about a year ago). I've
been rather quiet on the list, since I travel for work and most of my time is
severely occupied while I am on the road. I didn't want to start a
conversation I couldn't finish. However, my summer is usually really slow so I
figured now is about the right time to pipe up and get involved...

Thanks... and nice to meet everyone...
Daniel