[ubuntu-us-nc] Meeting Schedule for Tuesday, June 9, 2009 7:00PM EST in #ubuntu-us-nc

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:30:14 BST 2009

Hi all,

Just a reminder there is a LoCo meeting scheduled for Tuesday, June 9th,
2009, 7:00-8:30pm in #ubuntu-us-nc.
wiki's have been updated.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam  there is a link to the agenda
there.  If I have left anything off please add it to the wiki or email me
and I will add it to the wiki for you.  akgraner [at] gmail [dot] com.
Hope you all will be there.

Also, we must decide on a Logo. No one person wants to be the sole person to
make this decision. If you can't attend the meeting email the list or stop
by IRC and let _marx_ or myself (akgraner) know which one you prefer.
Again, please remember we want to give everyone a chance to decide on the
Logo.

Thanks everyone, "see" ya tomorrow night in IRC
:-D! Amber
--
Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds