[ubuntu-us-nc] Piedmont Triad MeetUp Announcement

markthecarp markthecarp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:45:47 BST 2009

Hi All,

There will be a meet and greet event sponsored by the North Carolina
Ubuntu Local Community Team at Juicy Java in Kernersville, NC (link
below) on August 1, 2009 10:00 am until 11:30ish.

Anyone interested in Ubuntu and its various flavors or GNU/Linux in
general is welcome. We'd like to gauge interest in participating in bug
jams leading up to the Karmic Koala release, promotional
events/activities and installfests.

Wifi is available so bring your laptops, netbooks etc. Perhaps we can
converse with folks meeting the same time and date in Charlotte.

The following link was obtained by a Google search with the "coffee
kernersville, nc" parameter. I can testify that the map is accurate.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS261&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=coffee+kernersville+nc&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=6306889761146109196

-mark

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam