[ubuntu-us-nc] Cast your vote for the GlobalBugJam Venue (Due by Friday Feb 06 at noon)

markthecarp markthecarp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:13:27 GMT 2009

Carlos Lerzundy wrote:
> Hello,
> As you already may know, the GBJ will be held this month from Friday
> 20th to Sunday 22nd. During our IRC meeting the members had selected the
> Carrboro Creative Coworking space (CCC - for more information and
> directions about this venue please visit http://carrborocoworking.com/
> )  as the venue for the RTP area.  We have not decided yet a venue in
> Charlotte since it will be based on the results of this poll.
>
> In order to make the final decision about when and where this meeting
> will be held we have to ask you the following questions (Due by Friday
> Feb 06 at noon):
>
> Question 1:
> Would you be willing to attend the GBJ meeting if it is held in
> *Charlotte* area on *Friday 20th*?

Yes, depending on the time frame. I'll be in Charlotte that day for testing.

> Question 2:
> Would you be willing to attend the GBJ meeting if it is held in *CCC
> (RTP)* area on *Friday 20th*?

No

> Question 3:
> Would you be willing to attend the GBJ meeting if it is held in
> *Charlotte*** area on *Saturday 21th*?

No, one trip to Charlotte a week is enough.

> Question 4:
> Would you be willing to attend the GBJ meeting if it is held in *CCC
> (RTP)* area on *Saturday 21th*?

Yes

This does have me doing both days. I should also note that we don't know
yet about a possible location for Piedmont Triad area. Should know
something later today (Friday, 2-6-09).

-mark