[ubuntu-us-nc] Cast your vote for the GlobalBugJam Venue (Due by Friday Feb 06 at noon)

Carlos Lerzundy lerzundy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 02:06:54 GMT 2009

Hello,
As you already may know, the GBJ will be held this month from Friday 20th to
Sunday 22nd. During our IRC meeting the members had selected the Carrboro
Creative Coworking space (CCC - for more information and directions about
this venue please visit http://carrborocoworking.com/ )  as the venue for
the RTP area.  We have not decided yet a venue in Charlotte since it will be
based on the results of this poll.

In order to make the final decision about when and where this meeting will
be held we have to ask you the following questions (Due by Friday Feb 06 at
noon):

Question 1:
Would you be willing to attend the GBJ meeting if it is held in
*Charlotte*area on
*Friday 20th*?

Question 2:
Would you be willing to attend the GBJ meeting if it is held in *CCC
(RTP)*area on
*Friday 20th*?

Question 3:
Would you be willing to attend the GBJ meeting if it is held in *Charlotte**
* area on *Saturday 21th*?

Question 4:
Would you be willing to attend the GBJ meeting if it is held in *CCC
(RTP)*area on
*Saturday 21th*?

Feel free to both on two days if you would like to attend those days as
well.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask. We are also happy to
answer your question in our IRC channel: #ubuntu-us-nc (freenode port 8001).

Warm Regards,
Carlos (ArepaKing) Lerzundy