[ubuntu-us-nc] IRC Meeting GBJ Planning

Brad Crittenden bac at canonical.com
Mon Feb 2 15:56:29 GMT 2009

On Jan 31, 2009, at 18:32 , markthecarp wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Let's go for another IRC meeting to continue planning for the Global
> Bug
> Jam.
>
> This coming Thursday, February 5, 2009 7:30 pm EST.

Hello everyone,

I cannot attend the meeting this week but I would like to suggest a
venue in Carrboro for the Bug Jam.

Carrboro Creative Coworking has a wonderful conference room with wifi,
lots of power plugs, and a large monitor that is available after hours
for sprints, etc.  We would certainly be able to reserve the room if
it is available.

http://carrborocoworking.com/

Please let me know if the group wants to meet in Carrboro and I'll
reserve the space.  One benefit of scheduling at CCC is that we'll get
publicity by being on his calendar.  Brian is well connected and does
a good job of publicizing events.  Free advertising!  Plus a lot of
Drupal, RoR, and Erlang people hang out there who might be interested
in working with us.

I look forward to the bug jam and will be available to do a quick
presentation on using Launchpad and Bazaar if there is interest (I am
a developer on Launchpad).  Otherwise I can just be on-hand to answer
questions as they come up.

--Brad