[ubuntu-us-nc] Piedmont Triad Meetup 2

markthecarp markthecarp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:11:46 BST 2009

I'm trying to make this a new thread. I'm also a bottom poster. To me it
makes the thread easier to read later.

> I'd easily be able to meet in Kville also--I live in Greensboro.
> Either weekend is good, although out of preference, the 29th would be
> a smidgen better.  :)  Cheers!

> --Nate

For me the 22d would be a smidgen better. I thinking of making the
gathering in A'vlle on Sept. 5; the 22d would put a break in the Sat.
bookings.....

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Jon Robbins<jambalayajon at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey Mark:
> > I actually live pretty close to the  Juicy Java in Kville. Either one of
> > those dates would work for me, just let me know what time.
> >
> > What usually goes on at these meet ups?
> >
> > -Jon
> > /jamba

The last one it was just Dewey /BugeyeD and myself. We've known each
other a few years through Piedmont Linux Users Group.

I'd like to hear some ideas on how we could have a better release party
than Raleigh or Charlotte. Charlotte should be easy to beat; not sure
about Raleigh....

-mark
 /_marx_

Point Univ.