[ubuntu-us-nc] recommendations for inexpensive video card?

Mark Kempster mark at kempster.org
Sun Aug 9 02:04:11 BST 2009

And of course, now that I go mess about with a video card, I discover
that mplayer (without the new video card) seems to do things just fine
with no pausing, etc. but myth's frontend doesn't do so well. I was
hoping to avoid getting too far down in the bowels of myth... has
anybody else experienced something similar?

Thanks
Mark