[ubuntu-us-nc] Roadmap

Dewey Hylton plug at hyltown.com
Fri Apr 3 00:31:42 BST 2009

On Apr 2, 2009, at 6:20 PM, markthecarp wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I think we've been losing some momentum. It's easy to happen, life
> steps up and takes a bite of available assets.
>
> I propose a regular monthly, scheduled IRC meeting.
>
> I submit that we need to develop a "Roadmap" as suggested on this
> page...
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved
>
> Please look at the last part of that page.
>
> I call an IRC meeting on April 7, 2009 at 7:30 pm EST.
>
> Let's discuss the agenda here, on the mailing list as many can't make
> IRC meetings.
>
> -mark

cool. dunno how i can help, but i'm willing - time is my issue, as it
is with most of us.

i'm a bsd guy to the core, but am getting ready to deploy my first
ubuntu-based vm host (using libvirt/kvm) at a customer site. so i'll
be up to my elbows in what i think is pretty cool stuff, and may be
able to help on the technical side if there's a need.