[ubuntu-us-nc] Compiz and 7.10

Ara Yapejian ayapejian at elitemail.org
Wed Jan 2 00:25:42 GMT 2008

dido to Mark's comments, but also the output of 'glxinfo | grep vendor',
and your xorg.conf would probably be useful.  I have quite a bit
'experience' with compiz on ati ... if you have ati, and are using the
restricted drivers you will need to whitelist the 'fglrx' driver in
'/usr/bin/compiz' and also comment out part of the file that sets the
variable right under 'whitelist', can't remember details, if you have
ati let me know and I'll get it for you.