[ubuntu-us-nc] hey from Carolina Beach

Jim Rorie jimrorie at logisys.biz
Wed Apr 16 03:25:16 BST 2008

Nope, you're right on target for this list.

I think there is a lot of interest in this subject.  I am looking to set
up an Ubuntu host with a Windows MCE guest to aid my migration from MCE
to Ubuntu.  I also would like to run a XP guest on my laptop for those
apps that Wine is choking on (My harmony remote, for one). I will be
diving in once Hardy is out.

Is your sata-raid software only?  I have some experience with the nvidia
hardware raids if that might help.

Jim