[ubuntu-us-nc] stepping down

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Wed Oct 24 05:12:51 BST 2007

I answered the call for someone to do the work needed to set up the
North Carolina LoCo.  Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do this
default leadership position justice in light of my more pressing
political activism agenda.

That said, I'd like to see the LoCo try to arrange a meeting in IRC to
nominate a leader for this LoCo and have them take the reigns.

The heavy lifting is already done.  All of the infrastructure is in
place.  Most of what needs to be done now is scheduling regular meetings
and trying to stoke the fires of Ubuntu advocacy.

I will crosspost this message to the mailing list and the forum.

-Magnus (viridari)