[ubuntu-us-mo] Wiki Meetings

Matt Hopper mhop3223 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:08:33 UTC 2011

Hey all, since we have been shooting for Sunday meeting times, I went
ahead and updated the MissouriTeam wiki to reflect as much. I also
made an attempt to update the meeting page a bit to have some more up
to date information like the agenda and such.

Hopefully I/we can keep that going.

I am going through the "Past Meeting" sections that is up there to get
a grip on how they were doing it in the past. They do have the IRC
logs linked in there which is nice. I would like to try and begin
doing that for our upcoming meetings as well... just a matter of
learning how to do it. The past one's were very nice and official
looking. Something worth striving for, but in the short run I'm
envisioning something a little more simplistic. Maybe just a summary
and then the raw/slightly editied irc log. Just to keep from getting
bogged down.

link:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MissouriTeam/Meetings

Feedback and ideas are welcome!