[ubuntu-us-mo] Hardy Heron Release Party

Matthew Copple mcopple at kcopensource.org
Fri Mar 21 23:15:37 GMT 2008

Hardy Heron (Release 8.04) is due to be released on Thursday, April
24th. What do you think about having a release party in the KC area?

I spoke to O'Dowd's on Zona Rosa, and they have a huge room they are
willing to let us use (the Guiness Room) for the party. I have not
reserved it yet, because I want to find out if there is going to be
interest in it first. In return for letting us use the room, they will
expect us to order something off the menu, but there isn't a required
minimum or anything, and unless we have an enormous crowd show up,
they are willing to do separate checks. O'Dowd's has wi-fi, great
food, and a fine selection of adult beverages.

I need a commitment of at least ten people before I am going to
reserve a room -- with less than ten, we can fit into someone's home,
and no need to deal with reserving a room.

Contact me privately at mcopple at kcopensource.org if you are interested
in attending!

Matthew Copple
LoCo Contact