[ubuntu-us-mo] Anyone alive out there.

Tom Pangborn tepy at kc.rr.com
Wed Mar 19 00:18:52 GMT 2008

I was raised on Windows, at work I support Windows ... and MACs.

My only beef with OS x (case intended) is all those years I've heard the
MAC users boasting superiority over the Windows World. All I want now is
for the MAC Community to fess up and tell the truth ... the Unix clone
FreeBSD was a better OS than OS 9 or Windows ... at least Apple admitted
it.

(The last line is just to placate the those snobs.)

Cheers