[ubuntu-us-mo] Anyone alive out there.

Erich Jansen erich at stoptouchingmethere.com
Tue Mar 18 05:21:44 GMT 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 22:46 -0500, Kent Seaton wrote:
> I didn't know OSX was a resource hog!  </GD&R>

Most apple users probably don't mind though. I don't have a very high
opinion when it comes to the general user base of OS X though. The users
I have met tend to be idiots. i.e. "it looks better than windows, so it
is better than windows" It's also amazing to me how many of those users
have no idea that all the things that make their OS so great were
created by the open source community.

--
Erich Jansen <erich at stoptouchingmethere.com>
http://stoptouchingmethere.com/