[ubuntu-us-mo] Hardy Heron?

Jason Preu jason.preu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:07:14 BST 2008

So far, so good. Haven't had much of a chance to get too deep into what's
changed. I did notice that when I installed Epiphany, I didn't see an icon
placed in Applications->Internet. And, I had an initial problem on
installation where X wasn't configured quite right for my trident vid card
(didn't want to allow greater than 800x600 resolution), but a quick change
to the xorg.conf fixed that issue. Hope to play around with the wireless/WPA
this weekend to see how that works OOB on my laptop (2003 Toshiba Satellite
A25).
Honestly, though, Ubuntu is simply a fantastic piece of work, minor glitches
aside - and I expect no different from this release.

Jason Preu